I Need help with my vape thing
I’m New to this whole E-Cig Vape thing, where do I start?
- First things first... You’re going to need a STARTER KIT. This includes the charger for the battery, the battery (bottom bit) and an Atomizer (top bit).
- Head to (MY First Vape) section to find theses
- The Atomizer has a coil or head which heats up the e-liquid, creating vapour. Every 2 weeks on average (depending how often you use the unit) this coil, or head will burn out. You will be able to either taste the burn, or it will eventually stop creating vapour. In the majority of our Atomizer this coil or head can be replaced, saving you money on buying new Atomizer
- Now the e-liquid, with all the flavour and percentages it can seem a little confusing, but I assure you it isn’t. As with food and drink, you’ll never know which one is for you until you try it. However, Timber Mill Gold Blend and the Fruity section seams to be where everyone starts
- Now being an Australia store or any vape store in Australia is permitted to sell or gift the product of Nicotine! So do not ask us we sometimes get upset around the 20thperson to ask us in one day so let pray your not the 21stone to ask us.
- Only your Australian Doctors can give the approval for you to use offshore Nicotine. (we have some safety info on that too here)
- We understand this can all be a little overwhelming, if you still need a little help, please do not hesitate to contact us, will be more than happy to set you up!
How do I Fill my Atomizer?
- Depending on what atomizer you have, you either need to fill it by unscrewing the mouthpiece 'top filled' or slide the top mouthpiece across to fill or if it’s a POD device it could be bottom fill
- In every Manual there should be instruction showing how do it or take it down to the local vape shop and ask for help.
- To fill a 'top filled' atomizer with e-liquid, simply unscrew the black mouthpiece and tilt the unit to a 45-degree angle. Then simply pour the e-liquid into the barrel. Avoid getting it down the central metal barrel (as this may cause it to leak). Do NOT over fill it.
- To fill a 'bottom filled' atomizer, turn the atomizer upside-down with the mouthpiece pointing to the floor and unscrew the metal base from the bottom. Then while holding the atomizer at a 45-degree angle, pour the e-liquid around the tube in the middle. The e-liquid should be poured into the 'outer chamber' only, otherwise the atomizer may leak. Put the base back on and turn the atomizer upright. Let the e-liquid soak into the coil for a few minutes.
How do I get the most out of my Atomizer?
- In order to get the most out of your CLEAROMIZER, please keep your battery locked when not in use. You can lock/unlock the unit, by rapidly pressing the button on the battery 5 times. This ensures that the Atomizer is not inadvertently activated, which in turn could shorten the life span of the Atomizer.
- To clean your Atomizer, you can use a damp cloth and wipe the inside of the unit when you’re changing flavour. Make sure it is dry before adding more e-liquid. To clean the mouth piece, unscrew it from the unit and run it under warm water.
- We strongly advise you NOT to keep your electronic cigarette in your pocket. Due to its long structure, putting it in your pocket puts undue stress on the joints, potentially causing an array of issues. If you must keep it in your pocket, remove it when you sit down. Please try not to drop or crush it, as it can cause the unit to become misaligned and the joint between the battery and Atomizer will weaken, shortening its life span.
- If filled incorrectly, the Atomizer may leak. When filling the Atomizer ,pour the liquid into the Atomizer avoiding the central Coil.
- Never let the liquid sit above the top line printed on the Atomizer. This can happen if the unit is left upside down or on its side and will cause it to leak.
- Please note that for the unit to work properly there must be a hole for the vapour to exit.
- Coils used inside the Atomizer, are a consumable products and their life span depends on the user. On average, this is 1-3 weeks. When they are used up or ‘burnt out’ they need to be replaced.
- If your Atomizer Tank is not producing any vapour, but the battery is working correctly, it might be time to replace your Coil.
I tried Vaping once before and didn’t work! Doctors can approve the use of Nicotine in vape E-Juice for a more successful rate of stopping the cigarette.
We know changing the habit of a lifetime is not easy so many different types of tobacco flavour. Most of the other brands on the market only offer one or two different types of tobacco flavour, so you are not getting the taste you are used to.
Our customers tell us that each different flavour is very close to the real thing Timber Mill Tobacco for me has come the closest Also, the E-Liquids on the Australian Market do not contain one bit of Nicotine, however if using offshore Nicotine with a Doctor’s recommendation. All depending if you are using a Free Base or unflavoured Nicotine you will get a harsh sensation on the back of your throat that you may experience, Like when smoking an actual cigarette. Most people will buy the E-juice from the local Vape shop in Aus then Mix the Nicotine directly into the bottle of E-juice at home. Making this method the cheapest way to get Nicotine into the blood stream (only to be used with a Doctors approval) see your doctor for more info. If you have the Approval and Nicotine ready to go then in your case.
Eg. You are a full time smoker going to a full time vaper, using protective gear when handling pure nicotine of course, lets say its 100mg of Free base Nicotine and I want 8mg per smoke or 6-15 vapes I would put 12mls of 100mg pure nicotine into 100mls of E-juice to have the same effect, using a pod device on avg. 4mls per day of E-Juice with 100mls that could last me a 28days sometimes more. If I was using Box mod I would but 3mls to 6mls of Nicotine into 100mls due to the airflow system of a pod device is very different to a Tank Atomizer vape tank.
If you are using Nicotine Salts, it’s the Same concept as Free Base Nicotine only smoother and will hit the blood stream faster then Free Base Nicotine.